Thursday 15 December 2016

Wish List

I'm pretty sure everyone has a little scrap of paper somewhere with a big old list of TBR books. As we get closer to the end of this year; this is mine that I still have not managed to clear.

Half of a Yellow Sun
Binge
The Secret Life of Bees
The Ethical Slut
The Widow
The Power of Now
The Signature of All Things
Eat Pray Love
Wild Swans
The Woman in White
Lean In
Armada
The Arsonist
The Lemon Grove
White Tiger
Ella Minnow Pea
Station Eleven
The Old Man And The Sea
Tuck Everlasting
The Colour Purple
Of Mice And Men
Slaughter House 5
To Capture The Castle
A Christmas Carol
Jekyll & Hyde
Othello
Butter
Good Omens
Purple Hibiscus
On Beauty
White Teeth
Tipping the Velvet
Grief is a thing with feathers
The Unmumsy Mum
Anil's Ghost
Peter Pan
The English Patient

This is compiled from my Amazon wishlists and from what is still on my shelves that needs to be read up. What is on your To Be Read list? I like to hand over my TBR list to family and say pick what you want from it and that'll be my Christmas wishlist!



No comments:

Post a Comment