Thursday 5 March 2015

My Dog Buddy

Since January I've been doing something which I've really been enjoying. I've joined MyDogBuddy. Since my office closed and I've been working from home I've discovered a new freedom. My hours now vary depending on what I am up to, and as long as I am on top of things I'm allowed to do what ever I want.

Another thing about working from home is that it can get a little lonely at times in the house all by my self. The constant pull of the fridge and my recipe books are making it increasingly difficult to keep up my 'New Year New Me' resolution. It is surprising how easily you can call just biting a chunk off of a lump of cheddar "Lunch"

I've hit two birds with one stone and joined MyDogBuddy.

How it works

If you have a dog, but worry that it spends a lot of time alone in the house while you and your family are at work you can find a dog sitter in your local area.

If you're like me and you have the room and the time to look after and walk a dog, you can sign up to MyDogBuddy and create a profile.

Why I love it

I have the joy of keeping a dog during the day, feeding them and taking them for a walk or two while they are with me.

I can set my own rates, which means depending on the dog and the amount of care/how long I have them I can charge accordingly.

I've got a regular dog who I look after during the day and make sure she has all the walks she needs and she is an absolute dream.

If you have the time to do it I cannot recommend enough. Join MyDogBuddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment